Those who follow our blog know that we love to share our adventures with wine, especially if it’s inexpensive, economical wine. Of course, splurging here and there is a must. We just don’t always agree that $$ equals quality. With the holidays here, most of us are spending far more money than we’re used to any other time of the year. If you’re a fellow wine lover then you’re probably also drinking a lot more wine than usual. Well, ok, maybe the same amount. 😉 Regardless, you’ll probably be buying extra bottles to share with friends and family this holiday season and…if you can save some money, why not? So, we thought it only appropriate to share the 10 Great Wines for $10 or less infographic on this Wine Wednesday Thanksgiving Eve. We are happy to report that we’ve tried at least half of these and definitely agree with the wine experts. ($10 dolla make you holla! Sorry, had to.) Now time to try the other half! Happy Holidays…Cheers!
- Holiday Entertaining | 2013 Thanksgiving Wine Selections (corinnegailinteriordesign.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Wines to Savor (uncorkedatlanta.com)
- Thanksgiving Wines – Italian Style! (dvinewinetime.wordpress.com)
- Wine Give Away – REALLY!!! (red-wine-diva.com)
- The Wine Wankers are now accepting and reviewing samples (thewinewankers.com.au)
- Best wines for your Thanksgiving feast (consumerreports.org)